Tuesday 28 December 2010

Visioning the future

I love making vision boards that remind me of what's important - this one is hanging in my living room.

The sting ray represent diversity, the value of difference and the beauty of swimming collectively.

The circle of people represent community and the circle of life.

The potter represents creativity - life is a work of art + art is what you create = life is what you create!

The sunset represents stillness, tranquillity, the beauty of peace.

The large bird represents hope - I always feel honoured when I see such a graceful creature and anything seems possible.

The feet represent relaxation, taking things slow and remembering to chill out!

The eco house represents sustainability, for ourselves and for our children.

The wave reminds me that we are filled with a power that creates worlds and moves mountains.

The two children represent my life's work, to walk along side others as they journey through life.  It also reminds me of the importance of innocence, being playful and our interdependence with each other and the earth.

With thanks to Resurgence magazine for these fantastic images!

No comments:

Post a Comment